Get Milestone or wait

Last Updated:

1. 182crazy

182crazy Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hey i live in Canada We have the Motorola Milestone im thinking of getting in the next few day's do you guys think i should wait for the some other phone ex.Droid/Milestone 2 because in canada these phones always come to us later
    and does anybody know what new phones will be releasing in Canada

Advertisement
  2. fejker

fejker Well-Known Member

You can always wait for a new device but then you can wait forever. Just get a phone and enjoy it, doesn't really matter what phone you get, as long as it meets your requirements.

3. Stooge89

Stooge89 Member

I know the Desire/Triumph is coming to Telus pretty soon, not sure exactly when though. Prolly gonna cost a hefty amount, but really only if that a factor for you. For me it was, i got my milestoner for 300 bones. From some sucker, ahem, I mean very nice lady, who was trading up? to a BB Pearl, but I guess thats what shes into. So it really is all about preference. And how do you know what your preference is? By knowing whats available at your disposal and what the hell they do. I recommend research. So much that, your telling ur friends what their phones do and how crappy theres is to urs. The Milestone is the best phone i've had yet. Although the bootloader was sketchy as shitaki, i like being the start of something such as this, kinda like being an underdog. I dunno, my thoughts. But forums are awesome too, cuz other ppls opinions pretty much make the market, just dont be tooooo open minded.