1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Get MyBackup Pro for FREE

1. rogcontact

rogcontact Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

Rerware, creators of MyBackup Pro, are planning to move servers and we need people to Beta test the new release of MyBackup Pro.

The good news is that since we need 2000 people for testing, you can grab this BETA build for Free. MyBackup Pro

Advertisement
    :
    valorian, NGD1, samorai and 3 others like this.
  2. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

3. lexluthor

lexluthor Well-Known Member

Just did it. Guess I made the first 2000 users.

Will do a test backup soon.

Thanks!
  4. deltaforce

deltaforce Well-Known Member

The PIN in the email doesn't work. Just keeps getting Activate screen over and over.

If 2000 are done, may be you should remove the apk
  5. Finished the backup/upload rather quicker than I anticipated (or maybe it just thrashed a couple gigs of my data :D Only one way to find out: restore! But I'm holding off on that for the mo).
    Anyway, that went uneventful. Still way too many registration, login, password, email address, and PIN code barriers! You devs – I mean in general, the entire brethren – still got a lot of work to do on those ID/authentication system UIs and processes! They are still too complicated, convoluted, and confusing for Joe Blow, Jane Doe, and Aunt Meredith. I.e. 98% of the potential market!

The blocking of the possibility to backup to SDcard is pretty annoying, though! :mad:
    Can't give any first user 'verdict' without having seen that in operation, as I don't intend to put my first line of defense in a backup strategy that is controlled by a 3rd party's 'cloud'. However pretty blue eyes they have.
  6. rogcontact

rogcontact Well-Known Member

7. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Thanks! :)
  8. Speaking

Speaking Member

I cannot login to the Webviewer, it says my PIN and email are both wrong. And I cannot change my password for the same reasons.

EDIT: Support contacted me and it is working now, thanks.
  9. tommo47

tommo47 Well-Known Member Contributor

Downloaded, installed and activated with no problems earlier today. Haven't done a backup yet.

Thanks.
  10. ExtremeNerd

ExtremeNerd Well-Known Member

This app is worth buying, and I already have, so I love being able to help test the new servers. Here's hoping it goes well.
  11. GrouchoM

GrouchoM Well-Known Member

My one problem was, while sending a backup of my apps to your storage site, I got and responded to an email. This caused the backup (which was running for more than 15 minutes) to fail without a noticable message.
  12. Any idea
  13. valorian

valorian Well-Known Member

Same here. The login information emailed to me isn't working.
  14. dwappo7851

dwappo7851 Well-Known Member

It seems as though the Beta site is down, (I think it was for maintenance) anyone know when it's supposed to be back up.
  15. gloriousnumber1

gloriousnumber1 Well-Known Member

Yeah it says it can't communicate with the server.
  16. leeanne172

leeanne172 Well-Known Member

Getting the same message, hope its working again soon
  17. dwappo7851

still down here :-/
  18. dwappo7851

bump! it still looks like it's down :-\
  19. mooseberry

mooseberry Well-Known Member

How much longer is the testing going on?
    EarlyMon likes this.
  20. dwappo7851

anyone know if it's up?
  21. mooseberry

mooseberry Well-Known Member

Hi all I contacted the company and the beta servers are down if you need ur back ups send them an email.(email address is provided in 1st thread) and they will be more than willing to help you. Hope this helps someone
    EarlyMon likes this.
  22. dwappo7851

Thanks I wonder what happened to them.