Get Out of SPrint Contract?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exileofdreamz

exileofdreamz New Member

I Need to get out of my sprint contract I have little to no service where I moved and no 4g whatsoever I contacted sprint but their a--holes...I know theres roam control but I heard about something involving Verizion PRL 0115? What Is It And How Do I Go About Using It To Download A Bunch OF Torrents To Exceed My Monthly Data Limit Fast?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Citizen Coyote

Citizen Coyote Well-Known Member

Not sure if serious...
    BenChase7 likes this.
  3. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

you have to root your phone!

then use the verizon PRL.. to roam all the time.
    la sal likes this.
  4. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good way to get yourself a huge bill, not get out of your contract.
  5. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

AFAIK, they don't bill you for roaming.
    la sal likes this.
  6. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

Sprint can and will slap you with a $350 etf if you're caught doing this on purpose.
  7. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

It just seems more logical to just call and complain until you get the result you are looking for. Roaming on VZW PRL is stupid, and could possibly get you into some crap you weren't looking to get into.
    EarlyMon and BenChase7 like this.
  8. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

Sorry, but there really isn't much that's productive about this thread and quite a few things that are sneaking their way towards illegalities and other unpleasantness.

Going to lock this, please feel free to PM me if you have any thoughts though. My door is always open. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.