• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Get recover from wrong firmware flashen

Please ! help me samsung galaxy mini sch-i559 i did firmware update but wrong firmware version so my mobile no boot ,no recovery mode, no download?

Read more: Please ! Help me Samsung Galaxy mini SCH-i559 i did firmware update but wrong firmware version so my mobile no boot ,no recovery mode, no download? - Please ! Help me Samsung Galaxy mini SCH-i559 i did firmware update but wrong firmware version so my mobile no boot ,no recovery mode, no downloading mode ,no power on Why? How to fix ? Plz help me

Step 1: Power down the device. Pulling the battery will work as well, especially if you are caught in a boot loop.

Step 2: Allow the device to completely shut down. Waiting until your screen is off, or just giving it a full minute or two should suffice.

Step 3a: For the Galaxy S2 and Tab 2, you will need to hold Volume Up and Power at the same time until you see the Samsung logo appear. Then release.

3b: For the Galaxy S3, you will need to hold the volume up, home, and power button at the same time until you see the Samsung logo, and then release.

Step 4: For all variants mentioned, you should now be looking at a menu list with a blue highlighted bar. Using the volume rockers will navigate through the menus, and generally power is your accept button. The S2 might have a little twist. Upon getting into recovery, you can push up, down, up to enable the back button. This also allows to use the power button as the accept button.

Upvote 0
Step 1: Power down the device. Pulling the battery will work as well, especially if you are caught in a boot loop.

Step 2: Allow the device to completely shut down. Waiting until your screen is off, or just giving it a full minute or two should suffice.

Step 3a: For the Galaxy S2 and Tab 2, you will need to hold Volume Up and Power at the same time until you see the Samsung logo appear. Then release.

3b: For the Galaxy S3, you will need to hold the volume up, home, and power button at the same time until you see the Samsung logo, and then release.

Step 4: For all variants mentioned, you should now be looking at a menu list with a blue highlighted bar. Using the volume rockers will navigate through the menus, and generally power is your accept button. The S2 might have a little twist. Upon getting into recovery, you can push up, down, up to enable the back button. This also allows to use the power button as the accept button.

If you can't get into recovery mode as Hans described or download mode( Volume Down + Home + Power) then your pretty much out of luck. The phone being so old (Galaxy pop correct?) I don't think any advanced unbricking methods would work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones