• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Get rid of alarm icon

drdnaught1

Jan 2, 2012
I was testing out the alarm function with Google Now, and I told it to "set alarm for 30 seconds from now". An alarm was set, but 30 seconds later it didn't ring and the alarm icon stayed at the top...I opened the Alarm app and there was no active alarm I could disable. Tried restarting the phone, but there is still the alarm icon at the top. How can I get rid of it?

Reactions: LilBit
Wow, that was a silly question. I went to the Clock app itself, and the alarm showed up there so I could disable it. what I had done before was go to the alarm functions through an alarm widget. But apparently only the Clock app displays ALL active alarms.

LOL!! Not a silly question, not often a member calls his, her self out. Made me laugh

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones