Hey guys, first time posting but I want to say thanks all around to anyone that posts on the OG Evo forum. You have been very helpful to me in getting the most out of a device that I love. However, it is time to upgrade and I have been eyeing the LTEvo for close to a year now. And therein lies the problem: MWC is nearly here and the rumored HTC M7 is sure to drop. It looks like a great phone but I have some reservations and I am not the kind of user that would necessarily "need" the latest and greatest, but I would prefer it. LTE is not up and running in NC yet, no telling when it will be, and my OG is working ok but showing it's age a bit, mainly memory issues. So my question to LTEvo users is: Would you hold out a couple of months and drop two bills on Son of LTEvo, or snap up pops and spend the savings on all the accessories and chinese take-out i can handle? Also if I wait for the M7, how can I free up some internal memory on my rooted OG? Thanks for any advice!