• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Get Well Soon, Mr. Jobs

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
There has been long standing speculation about the health of Apple CEO Steve Jobs. Throughout 2008 his weight loss was apparent and various rumors swirled about possible serious illnesses. The cancer card was thrown into the mix, Jobs’ announced he wouldn’t make the Keynote speech at MacWorld and grumblings of “death bed” were seen around [...]

More...

As much as I despise at least some of the Apple-verse, I hope Steve comes back 100% (I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. ;)). Competition will only make the markets stronger.

I'm a huge Android fan...obviously...and Microsoft technologies pay the bills, but with more players in the game, the faster products come out with better, sometimes mind-blowing, features.

Upvote 0
I really like Steve Jobs. Honestly, I don't even think that Android or the G1 would exist if they iPhone was never made. I also love Macs, and I'm planning on making the switch from Windows (I installed an OSx86 version on my PC and love it so much). I don't entirely like Apple, mostly because of their billions of patents (like MULTI-TOUCH, UGH!). Regardless of the company, Steve Jobs is a person, and probably a good guy. I hope he gets better, and I think he probably will.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones