Getting an Incredible discounted? Please help.General

Last Updated:

1. marie

marie Member This Topic's Starter

Hello, perhaps someone here can offer some advice.

I'm on a Family Plan of four lines; in January 2009, two lines were upgraded to Droids and added Data Plans, my mother also got two free Feature Phones with the deal (clamshell phones without data).

I called Verizon to see if I would be eligible for a contract price on a Droid / Droid Incredible, if another Data Plan was added, but was told I'd have to wait till August for the Primary line's new phone deal to get that price.

Is there another way to go about this? Things to ask for so that I might be able to score the discounted price on a Droid Incredible without having to wait? Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :)

Advertisement
  2. droidINCREDIBLE

droidINCREDIBLE Active Member

based on what you're saying, you have no upgrades available and your annual upgrade is in August. and You'd like the INCR. now !

I reccoment you add a NEW line 5th line....and put a basic phone on that line so you end up paying just 10 dollars extra a month. so you can get the Inc. for 200$ after you swap the ESNs.

I hope this helps.

3. marie

marie Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks- I've read other comments about getting their upgrade moved forward- any insight on this?

4. phareous

phareous Active Member

I would just make sure you ask them if you are elligible for an annual upgrade or an early upgrade. Also ask them if you could use one of the other line's upgrade in place of the primary's.