Getting DNA on Monday!General

Last Updated:

1. oOMavrikOo

oOMavrikOo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm getting the DNA on Monday and I'm pretty stoked. Being a previous HTC user and now coming from the Droid RAZR, I can't wait to get back on Sense. I even powered up my Evo 3D with a Sense custom ROM on it just to get familiar with it again.

I was wondering if anyone could offer their likes/dislikes about the phone. Also, I remember Sense 3.0 having a custom theme option for Sense. Does the DNA still have that option?

Advertisement
  2. stkorn97

stkorn97 Well-Known Member

i love everything about this phone. for me personally, battery is amazing, storage space isnt an issue as i have like 10 gig left still and nothing to put on it at this point. best screen ive ever seen on a device.

and it has different themes that will change the look of the clock widget and menus.

oOMavrikOo likes this.
  3. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Likes: Screen, data and voice signal strength, Looks, smoothness.

Dislikes: only 16GB onboard. That's about it.

4. Hoosiermama

Hoosiermama Well-Known Member

I've had mine for a few weeks now, and it's by far the best phone I've had.

The battery life is great. With my old phone I could get maybe eight hours. With this phone I can let it charge while at work on Friday and it doesn't need charging til Sunday afternoon.

The display is beautiful, too. Although I like Sense, I use a launcher for the extra docks. I also like wireless chargers. Very handy.

I haven't found anything yet that I dislike about it.

5. Cam501

Cam501 Well-Known Member

The storage shortage is an issue for me and one reason why I've been considering other phones (per my previous post that's now moved to the correct location). When i went to the Verizon store, a salesman and a tech both told me said that 16gb with no SD was at Verizon's request. Tech said Verizon insisted they remove the SD slot from the original Butterfly as a condition of carrying the phone.