Getting error message while connecting to airtel gprsSupport

Last Updated:

1. munitech4u

munitech4u New Member This Topic's Starter

I bought it like 2 days ago. Until yesterday night the internet settings were working fine. Even until today morning they were fine. But while i tried to use it in the afternoon, I am getting the error "can't connect to internet, please check your network settings". while it was getting connected with the same settings earlier. I tried to set them to default, even checked the wi-fi & phone settings from the internet. They just seem fine, Just coudn't figure out the problem and not even sure whether its a phone problem or settings problem.

any suggestions is welcomed.

Advertisement
  2. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

Do you mean connecting to 3G?

3. SGSI

SGSI Well-Known Member

What do you mean by "even checked the wi-fi & phone settings from the internet" ? If you want to connect to Airtel GPRS then disable wifi and make sure you have the correct APN settings. This is what I have on my phone:
    Name: Mobile Office
    APN: airtelgprs.com
    MCC: 404
    MNC: 45
    APN type: internet
    Rest of the fields are blank.

Hope this helps.

4. thechamp

thechamp Member

@munitech4u : you can recheck your APN settings as suggested by SGSI, yes there are few problems specially in delhi for past 1-2 days some of my friends have experienced some downtime.

If your internet donst work at all then you can again report here. if it works for some time and not for some time its better to call Airtel CC just to check whether they are having some n.w issues...