Getting impatient

1. NunyaBidnez

NunyaBidnez Well-Known Member

Where the hell is Gingerbread for the Nexus One?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Hiding in the hope people buy a Nexus S.
  3. NunyaBidnez

NunyaBidnez Well-Known Member

Well the Nexus S has had nearly 3 weeks of bragging time as the only phone with Gingerbread. Now it's time to give us Nexus One owners a taste.
  4. macprv

macprv Well-Known Member

hope it never comes.. lol .. com'on man, its barely gonna be 4 wks since the release of the update.. if it was like the galaxy s, then i would totally be fine with people complaining about it
  5. Snazzy

Snazzy Well-Known Member

I don't want to burst any bubbles as I was super excited to get a taste of GB too but I couldn't wait so I ran the excellent MicroMod777 N1 GB port over the holidays and today I reverted back to Froyo Cyanogen.

Why did I go back? GB did not add anything I didn't already have other than the cool screen off animation and CM adds so much that I missed those features. I'm sure CM 7 will be awesome on the N1 but stock Gingerbread is nothing exciting. Really.
  6. chimphappyhour

chimphappyhour Well-Known Member

Maybe for you but some of us are hoping the rumor is true that this finally fixes an issue with connecting to certain wi-fi set-ups. I can't connect to my work wi-fi ever since froyo. (Also looking forward to the fix on the voice search controls such as setting alarms.)
  7. the co0kie

the co0kie Well-Known Member

there was a major bug found in the n1 rom thats why its late
  8. razvan06

razvan06 Well-Known Member

can you add any more details on that ? maybe a quote ?
  9. calemon

calemon Member

Goodness I hope that SMS bug that has been plaguing the OS since 1.6 isn't the hold up ...

10. ericshmerick

ericshmerick Well-Known Member

Whatsapp. Fixed that for you. :D
  11. Schwin97

Schwin97 Well-Known Member

Cyanogenmod 7... Nightlies have been out for a couple weeks now?
  12. razvan06

razvan06 Well-Known Member

yes ,even got a first release candidate...