• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Getting my magic back!

My Magic was tragically ripped from my hands 4 months ago due to a botched update. I got the call today that it was in route to the company I purchased it from with a "repaired or replaced" status. Going from the Magic back to a RAZR was traumatizing. So now I'm reading these forums and making a list of all the missed apps I want and did not get the chance to download. Today, brethren, a fallen comrad has risen from the dead... I believe a 'woohoo' is in order.
WOOOOHOOOOO

sorry about the dramatic entrance and thats the last time ill use capitalization.

My Magic was tragically ripped from my hands 4 months ago due to a botched update. I got the call today that it was in route to the company I purchased it from with a "repaired or replaced" status. Going from the Magic back to a RAZR was traumatizing. So now I'm reading these forums and making a list of all the missed apps I want and did not get the chance to download. Today, brethren, a fallen comrad has risen from the dead... I believe a 'woohoo' is in order.
WOOOOHOOOOO
sorry about the dramatic entrance and thats the last time ill use capitalization.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones