Getting new phone this week should I get S4 or LG G2?General

Last Updated:

1. xintensex

xintensex Well-Known Member

I have a Galaxy Nexus and love it but I heard the LG G2 is sweet phone? What do u think i should do Thx :)

Advertisement
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

What are the important features to you? Decide that and you'll know which phone is better for you. (I wouldn't buy a phone that didn't have a replaceable battery or an external SD card.)
  3. Tarekh123

Tarekh123 Member

i totally agree with you
  4. jcountryboy86

jcountryboy86 Active Member

5. y2kgtp

y2kgtp Well-Known Member

Both are nice phones. I just got a S4 personally.

The buttons on the back of the LG G2 to me are awkward, and might limit the availability of cases.
  6. dynomot

dynomot Well-Known Member

No one can answer that for you. Both phones on paper are fantastic devices. All I can say is what do you want, removable battery? Is an SD card slot for extra storage important? Have you had a "play" with each device to compare them? What is the right choice for you may not be for others.

Remembering a new top end device is a relatively large investment and could tie you to a two year contract I would read as much as possible about each device, and have a good think. The question you ask is pretty subjective. I love my SGS4, but I also love my Note 3 I have to choose one or the other and that is very difficult. It is a nice dilemma to have though, choosing.
  7. xintensex

xintensex Well-Known Member

Thx Everybody, yeah SD card is a def a plus and removable battery so I ll prob go with S4 :)