Getting new phone this week should I get S4 or LG G2?General

1. xintensex

xintensex Well-Known Member

I have a Galaxy Nexus and love it but I heard the LG G2 is sweet phone? What do u think i should do Thx :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

What are the important features to you? Decide that and you'll know which phone is better for you. (I wouldn't buy a phone that didn't have a replaceable battery or an external SD card.)
  3. Tarekh123

Tarekh123 Member

i totally agree with you
  4. jcountryboy86

jcountryboy86 Active Member

5. y2kgtp

y2kgtp Well-Known Member

Both are nice phones. I just got a S4 personally.

The buttons on the back of the LG G2 to me are awkward, and might limit the availability of cases.
  6. dynomot

dynomot VIP Member VIP Member

No one can answer that for you. Both phones on paper are fantastic devices. All I can say is what do you want, removable battery? Is an SD card slot for extra storage important? Have you had a "play" with each device to compare them? What is the right choice for you may not be for others.

Remembering a new top end device is a relatively large investment and could tie you to a two year contract I would read as much as possible about each device, and have a good think. The question you ask is pretty subjective. I love my SGS4, but I also love my Note 3 I have to choose one or the other and that is very difficult. It is a nice dilemma to have though, choosing.
  7. xintensex

xintensex Well-Known Member

Thx Everybody, yeah SD card is a def a plus and removable battery so I ll prob go with S4 :)