?? - getting pics to appear in "wallpaper gallery"

1. SDscorch

SDscorch Well-Known Member

i want MY pictures to appear in the "wallpaper gallery"

i put pictures into the Wallpaper folder, but when i go to change the wallpaper on the phone and i select the source as wallpaper gallery, my pictures don't show up in there

??

anybody here know how to make that happen??

i like that wallpaper gallery because its just.. faster! plus, its cool!heh!

Advertisement
  2. philip0871

philip0871 Member

Mine don't show up there either, I think that might be reserved specifically for the preloaded shots.

albums/wallpaper works good enough for me
  3. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

You can't without root access, as the SenseUI wallpapers are in /system and therefore RO. Sorry.
  4. SDscorch

SDscorch Well-Known Member

ah - that sux

ok.. thx!
  5. snovvman

snovvman Well-Known Member

Here is a related question: When the phone was first unboxed, there were several pre-loaded wallpapers and pictures in the phone for customizing the background and lock screen.

After a hard-reset/full-reset, these pre-loaded pictures no longer appeared in the wallpaper gallery. I was no longer able to see/select those pictures. It seems like the hard reset wiped out these pictures. When I launch wallpaper gallery, nothing is there.

It would seem like those images are not part of the ROM. Can someone shed light on this, and let me know how to get those default images back?

Thanks.