getting razr tomorrow but....Support

Last Updated:

1. Tmose04

Tmose04 Well-Known Member

I have an annual upgrade and I have been waiting all week to get the razr. I called Verizon to confirm that I was eligible for annual upgrade bc it says nowhere on my Verizon and they said yes but I have to do it online. Another CS person said I could do it in store. Anyone know for sure bc I want that phone tomorrow!

2. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

You should be able to do it in store. They told me the same thing and I had no problem upgrading and picking up my Razr in store. I think they just try to get you to do it online to boost online sales, but I could be completely off on that.
    Tmose04 likes this.
  3. Tmose04

Thank you so much! Work is going so slow bc I've been tripping out about this. I have no patience lol. 6 more hours till I pick up my razr! And yes I think they just try to boost sales to.
  4. you2

you2 Well-Known Member

You should get (or at least consider) the max. I mean hold it to make sure it feels ok in your hand; but the extra battery life (esp 4g) is very useful. If money is an issue; amazon sells the maxx for $199; though they do not have them in stock yet.
  5. Tmose04

Thought about the maxx and I think what appeals me most to the razr is the slimness. I know battery life> thickness but like I said im impatient :)
  6. you2

you2 Well-Known Member

Its your choice; but if you are headed to teh store anyways it is already available so give it a run and report back :)

7. FragDroidX

FragDroidX Well-Known Member

And don't let them get you with the $20 fee to use your annual upgrade. Flat out refuse to pay it and they will drop the fee.
  8. HTTR

HTTR Well-Known Member

If you have the unlimited data plan make sure that that continues and is should, but some of the customer service reps on the phones have advising that it does not. It absolutely does.
  9. Tmose04

It was my buddy i used to work with at verizon so i didnt even have to pay an activation fee. He showed me the maxx and it was to thick for my liking. All i can say is this phone is amazing! So much smoother than my droid x and the 4g is crazy fast. Im happy.