1. Android Forums is going down for maintenance at 6:30PM Central time. Downtime is expected to be less than 30 minutes, we apologize for any inconvenience!

Getting Replacement Fascinate

Last Updated:

1. CamoCustom

CamoCustom Active Member This Topic's Starter

I have been dealing with a "phantom touch" on my screen for 2 weeks now. I have tried uninstalling certain apps, keyboards, everything I could try. And it still does it on factory reset.

Its like there is somebody touching my screen in the lower right, above the search button. If I am in an app, it will touch that part of the screen and open the options, or whatever button it touches in that particular area. Verizon said they are sending a new phone to me. We will see if it works!

Advertisement
  2. Skang

Skang Well-Known Member

Actually mind does that too. like it's holding home button or back button randomly.

Like when I am watching youtube, it will go back to home screen (exit youtube) itself.

It happens rarely, but not too often much to bother me.

3. CamoCustom

I have seen others have problems with the back button too, but my issue wasnt on the soft keys, definitely on the screen right about that black, crazy. Must have been a bad phone, because the replacement is faster, smoother, all around better.

4. CamoCustom

Well, after having the replacement for a month now, I am set to get a new replacement today. This new phone has been freezing randomly for the past week or so, Sometimes having to take the battery out 2-3 times in a day. It freezes on games, regular apps, and other stuff. Sometimes it will restart and come right back, others just wont respond, only to battery removal. This is the last "replacement" before a new phone all together.