Getting rid of the FB contactsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. razorseal

razorseal Member This Topic's Starter

How do I stop them from comning up in the contacts list?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. darkbob

darkbob Active Member

from within the people app hit softkey menu/view and uncheck facebook checkbox

3. darkbob

darkbob Active Member

or... and this is the fun part, if any of your fb friends put thier cell number in thier profile leave facebook checked and check the box that says : show only people with phone numbers from that menu screen and you will only see people on FB with numbers on thier profile which is neat so if you ever need to call them you wont have to ask the number its already there and in your contacts.

4. razorseal

razorseal Member This Topic's Starter

Here is the thing though, 99% of these people, I don't talk to to have their cell phones... I rather just put the people that I add myself on there. I did uncheck them and they STILL show up.

This is actually my gf's phone (I pretty much made her get this phone after a blackberry lol) so Some things I need to fix.... one of them is this...

facebook is unchecked, and also 'show contacts with numbers only' is checked, however when I press the phone button there is this phone list (apart from the contacts list) that comes up, and ALLLL the FB contacts are still here...

I think I'm going to root this phoen like my droid. she wants the hot spot capability anyways