• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

getting sprint htc hero 2morow plz help

Danks

Lurker
Nov 24, 2009
hey im getting the htc hero from sprint tomorow and i have some questions. i think if everyone contributes whatever they can to this that it can help alot of people.

ok so i would like to know all the things i should do to my phone right off the bat such as rooting, must have apps, programs, how to clear cache etc. ive heard there is app to get that make you battery last way longer and just stuff like that basically anything you would recomend doing to the phone right away

other questions i have is 1) what is rooting? how do you do it? does it void my warranty? 2) i heard you can get paid apps for free .. how do you do that?? 3) can you get virus's/spyware or anything like that from apps or other things? 4) ive heard to get a program called astro what is that?

Hey Danks,

I do not have a HERO yet and that is why I have been on this forum like an addict in search of CRACK. I can tell you that you posted your question in the wrong place. When you click on forums go down to phones, click HTC HERO and then click where it says SPRINT HTC HERO and post the question there. A lot of the answers you are looking for are in the form of sticky's there so they should show up at the very top. I hope that helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones