Getting Stock Calendar/Music etc Back To 4x4?Support

Last Updated:

1. IrishPilot

IrishPilot Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Recently started trying out ADW and LauncherPro, and the one thing Ive noticed is that when I add a widget/app to a page I can no longer seem to get it to fullscreen like it came stock.

On my sense layout, the calendar is a full page display of the month, whereas now when I try to add it it shows up as a small 2x2 notepad date that I have to click to get to the full month. Its the same with the stock music player. I small widget compared to the near fullscreen one Ive been used to.

Ive scoured all the settings stuff and cant seem to find how to change this. Anyone have any insight?

Advertisement
  2. IrishPilot

IrishPilot Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

It seems that this is only possible on the payware version of LauncherPro. Im currently running ADW and still trying to find a way to have fullscreen calendar and bookmarks pages like Sense.

3. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Sounds like the apps you are using don't support full page. Try android agenda widget or jorte ....no idea on bookmarks I use folder organizer to create one icon that takes me to them. Ultimately, if you find yourself missing those Widgets you might want to go back to sense.