Ghost Armor Lies! It's all lies!!

Last Updated:

1. DroidJnkie

DroidJnkie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

What the frak?

There is a youtube video that shows some guy taking his keys to a Ghost Armored phone, and then a freaking DRILL.

Not a single scratch!

I get my Ghost Armor on my Droid, and I run a thumbnail across it and it gashes it like the Grand Freaking Canyon!

The "self-healing" properties of this Ghost Armor made it become a BIT shallower, but it's still there, clear as day.

So, what the frak?

Also, I was wondering. If I put a Boxwave Anti-glare protector ON TOP of my Ghost Armor, will that give sub-par results?? Will it even stay on??

Or, should I just return my Ghost Armor, or have them reapply it with a new one and treat the phone like it doesn't have any protection on it??

:confused:

Advertisement
  2. SinfulDragon

SinfulDragon Well-Known Member

if something is going to scratch the screen of the phone, what would any thin piece of plastic do to stop it? Like its not going to go straight through the plastic to the screen and scratch it anyway?

3. Needsdecaf

Needsdecaf Well-Known Member

Don't underestimate polymers no matter how thin.

My PhantomSkinz on my Eris took some nice scratches and healed itself within hours.

4. NowVoyager

NowVoyager Well-Known Member

Wow. I am so sorry to hear this. I have a similar product on my Benz and it took a hit with a runaway shopping cart. It gorged the armor and I was petrified. I took it down to the dealer who applied it. He peeled it back and...not a scratch was on the car! So, I thought that this product was made of the same stuff. This reeks. I hope that your phone isn't badly marred. I was about to send for this product. :( - Thanks for the head's up!

5. DroidJnkie

Are the scratches COMPLETELY gone, like they were never made, or are there still some shallow scars? I just don

6. DroidJnkie

Don't get me wrong. I'm sure the actual glass screen UNDERNEATH the protector is flawless and perfect. But I still don't like looking at a frakked-up screen protector. To me it

7. Needsdecaf

Needsdecaf Well-Known Member

8. NowVoyager

NowVoyager Well-Known Member

Oh! I understand. I thought you meant that your phone was jacked. No, the armor did exactly as it was supposed to do...It took the hit, instead of your phone. The one for my phone is only $14.99 - At that price I can see having it reapplied if it would become unsightly.

Btw, the armor on my car was totally gorged....ugly. It looked like it had been attacked by Wolverine. But again, underneath was flawless. Just get a reapplication of the armor. Seems worth it! So actually, it's not lies - it did the job of protecting your phone.

Got any pics?

9. DroidJnkie

No, no pics yet. I may post some later. I just don't understand the whole keys/drill thing, when it scratches up like anything else. That's what I mean by Lies, all Lies!!

10. zyxwvu44

zyxwvu44 Active Member

it protects the phone, and dents the protector. i have the same one, and the dents, i wouldnt call them scratches, do go away. not to mention you need to really look at them to even see it.

if you want NO scratches somehow find a way to cover your phone in diamond, other its not going to happen

11. THEREALCOZMAN

THEREALCOZMAN New Member

Ghost Armour is a joke. If you want to make you phone look like it has been taken over and defaced by a four year old then go ahead. I bought an iphone and removed. There were dens,, dings, scuffs and scratches everywhere. Do not waste your money and wreck the look of you phone.