• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

willychan

Lurker
Mar 5, 2011
I just brough a white Sony Ericsson X10 and have the Ghost Armor full body protection on it when i got home i put the phone in recharge It happen unnotice it was set on to of a Dvd with a packing grade permanent maker writing on the disc (the ink is dry) when it write it have strong alcohol smell .Here come the story some how when it recharge it heat up a bit on the phone (as i can tell from the battery monitor application software) the ink stain get transfer to the plastic of the ghost armor , first it will not come of i try litter hot water lcd cleaner, finally get it of with peppermint oil . but then the peppermint old remove the stain ,bt the bad news is it make the plastic on the ghost armor look like a cloud on the clear sky . The point is it protect the phone but does,t seem to like it say on the product page protect from oil base product . it was lucky it was on the back cover side so if i have to replace it it does,t invlove the hard ware part of the phone . go back to c what they can do remove the stain or replace the skin

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones