• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ghost in the machine?

Rondacks Rule

May 18, 2010
While multi-tasking while listening to Radio Paradise, my Rezound has started doing the following on its own:
  • Calling the last number dialed.
  • Starting the stock music app.
My phone is stock, running ICS 3.14.605.12 71ORD. The latest update has not been pushed through, and doesn't show as available when I "Check New" under Software Update.

Lookout Security is installed, and running the most recent available updated version.

Any thoughts, recommendations or suggestions?

Out of curiosity I would try using Winamp, Radio Paradise has a Shoutcast stream and Winamp can run in the background as well and give you a screen saver player screen.

I am not familiar with their widget, but it sounds to me like it is not letting the screen sleep properly and it is accepting touch input when it is in your pocket.

Of course, I could be completely wrong too, just shooting from the hip on this one. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones