1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

ghost radar app . any one use before ?

Last Updated:

1. GatorfanDroid

GatorfanDroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

hey guys I was curious if any one has used this before since it is free.It is hard to say if it actually works or not . it is kind of creepy at times lol .

Advertisement
  2. TharOosta

TharOosta Well-Known Member

Its free now!? I bought it about a year ago for 5 dollars I think. I wonder if I will get my money back?

Oh ya. Its pretty cool and very strange. It starts naming off random stuff (that happens to be around where Im playing with it) Your right.Very creepy!

3. donbell2007

donbell2007 New Member

I just downloaded this App, And I will testify,IT WORKS AWESOME..My wife and I were fighting, she wasnt speaking to me for quite awhile...I had app running, sat phone on the counter and it spoke and said "SILENCE"...Then a few seconds later it said "ANGRY" My friend is getting on an airplane tomorrow, the radar said" Blew" "PLane" "INstant" "Death" "Gas" "window"...I have recieved more than 100 random and relevant words in less than 3 hours..I even verified these words by running an EVP recording and cleaned up audio....THIS THING WORKS!!...Friend isnt on plane yet, so not sure if the words were relevant to her, but was very interesting.