1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Ghost Radar Classic

Last Updated:

1. GNS1310

GNS1310 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone use this? I have it on and it just said "bank". Saw a blip last night, but nothing today. I think I know what the colors of the blips mean...whoa it just said "bottom" ?!?!? What about the words? I'm thinking its just random words spoken at random times with random blips put on the screen at random times, but (just said "else"....uhhhh..okay then.) I try to keep it fun and imagine I got ghosts running around the place.
    Just said "France." Right-o.

bank, bottom, else, france, and now 'although'. Call the ghost hunters!!

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

yes.

3. Boldt

Boldt Well-Known Member

I got it to show the kids, see if it would spook them. About 5 minutes into it they were bored to tears..... It is silly.

4. jamesparker

jamesparker New Member

I turned on the radar and heard it say captain. Our 1756 houise was bult by a captain in the revolutionary war. It then said Ann . His daughter in law was named Ann and she died here in 1846. It then said famous ..then war....then struggle. My wife was working rearranging our office and it said office...then stock as she was placing objects in bookcase. Srange ...

5. Celtyc

Celtyc Active Member

I do paranormal investigation and have had it return some surprisingly interesting results. It's an interesting app but nothing can be drawn conclusive from it.

6. droidnme

droidnme New Member

:D

Just installed this thing earlier today and it began with light zooming into my location, then I heard "Hi". I thought, that's cute, polite, thoughtful ghosts are always better than unfriendly ones. :)

While I was checking it out my husband walked into the house from a short trip to the store. To my creepy surprise it said my husbands name, "Jeff" . :eek:

I got totally creeped out! Lol, but the best part was that I thought to myself, "Screw you ghost, I'm not gonna freak, cause....YOUR DEAD...So...Whatevar!"

:p Thrrp!

So, freaked out as I was, I acted totally amused and unaffected as possible. Yeah, how'd you like them apples ghost? :cool:

Since then however it has (thankfully) only spewed random words. Yay for random variables! :D