• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Gingerbread, won't check mail in off peak

sefu

Dec 14, 2010
Hi Guys,
Did a update to Gingerbread yesterday. I have a few imap accounts synced up with my phone which has been working perfectly.
Since the update, the phone won't check for emails after my off peak times even though its set to check every hour in off peak times. During peak, it does its job fine. Just not off peak.
Gmail is fine also.

Anyone else have this problem and have a fix?

Hi Guys,
Did a update to Gingerbread yesterday. I have a few imap accounts synced up with my phone which has been working perfectly.
Since the update, the phone won't check for emails after my off peak times even though its set to check every hour in off peak times. During peak, it does its job fine. Just not off peak.
Gmail is fine also.

Anyone else have this problem and have a fix?

i have a similar issue , noticed e mail comming randomly and not with the auto-sync interval , tried lots of things to fix it still nothing fixed it :( ,
could it be related to the off-peak issue of yours ? and how u get over it ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones