• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Give me a good reason to get the G1 deciding this weekend

JJ5

Feb 25, 2009
Hello,

I'm about to pick a new contract with mobile and I just cant chose a mobile. I'm a student and I'm in public transport quit a lot so web browsing is a important feature for me to kill time.

I just cant chose between the following mobiles: Nokia 5800XM, SE X1 and the G1.

Please give me some arguments why I should chose the G1 since with all the bad reviews about the battery time etc i feel like choosing for the G1 is like being a stubborn idiot still choosing something you know gots problems.

Oh main question will it last me 2 years! I will pick it up with a 2 year contract and I never buy phones just get one with a new contract.

thanks in advance.

I feel like this sort of question is avoidance of responsibility.

You know what you want, you've obviously read up on the device, so, does it do what you want?

We can only say how happy we are with it (or not), eventually you will have to decide if this is the phone for you. No one is better qualified than you to make that decision. So trust yourself and pick the phone you feel is best.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones