Give me some ROM links!!!Support

1. tagzard

tagzard Member

So I just rooted my Samsung exhibit ii 4G Tmobile, I only installed some market apps that are meant for rooted phones but I want to install some roms. I learned how to enter recovery mode by holding the power button and the volume down button. I don't know how to install custom roms. I also want some of the most popular roms thst are compatible with my device. any help would be nice. I am running samsung exhibit 2 4g t mobile . running android os 2.3 .5 gingerbread.

Advertisement
    :
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

I've had a look around and there doesn't appear to be a custom recovery for it at the moment meaning custom ROMs aren't available, sorry :(.
  3. tagzard

tagzard Member

so what can I do with my root?
  4. El Presidente

You can backup your apps and data with Titanium, over/underclock (your kernel must support this though), that's about it at the moment.
  5. tagzard

tagzard Member

can I theme it though?
  6. El Presidente

7. Baddude8

Baddude8 Member

I cannot overclock this phone. I don't think the kernel supports it.
    Any one able to overclock their phone?
    Thanks.
  8. imhumanoid

imhumanoid Member

This is for the exhibit 2..... not the first one.

[DEV]Samsung Exhibit II 4G(Tmobile) - xda-developers

All in one post on XDA involving the development of the exhibit.

2 ROMs so far, Peach Sunrise and RebelROM.... CWM recovery.... and de-bloated stock ROMs.

;D
  9. Zukofury

Zukofury New Member

Your starting recovery mode up wrong. hold the volume up button and the powerbutton. when it says samsung Only release the power button, when the white box shows up with the android... press the MENU button. this takes you to the recovery menu. than une the volume up and down buttons to navigate, and home button to select.