Gizmo dorks rubberized case cover: The thinnest, smallest, best fitting case yetAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Sprockethead

Sprockethead Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Amazon.com: Gizmo Dorks Rubberized Case Cover (Black) for the Sprint HTC EVO 4G: Cell Phones & Service

It's like $4.

I've spent probably a total of $100 trying to find a case that is not too big. I really only like my phone naked, though. Then I bought this on a whim because it was so cheap. It is awesome. It is like there is nothing on the phone. Except I think I like how the phone looks better with it, somehow.

It covers the back and the sides, and it just covers the corners. I'm not worried about the back because you can get a new back. I'm not worried about the front because there is a screen protector. So this case is perfect for a drop. It will take care of the sides and corners.

I'll post pictures tomorrow after I get up. But I thought I'd spread the word for people like me who only like their phone naked. This is the perfect alternative.

Oh, and the lens pokes through this case. But there is just enough of a curve to it that the lens does not touch the table if is laying on it's back. So now I can just toss the phone down on a table. Before I was always looking for a napkin or something to put it on ha ha.

Later.

Advertisement
    mrmoto likes this.
  2. SporkLover

SporkLover Well-Known Member

Is the front of the phone recessed at all in the case? #1 thing I am worried about is dropping my phone, a little recess for front would somewhat set my mind at ease.

3. tqlla

tqlla Well-Known Member

4. lembowski

lembowski Well-Known Member

Looks and sounds just like the snap on eBay case. It looks the same and has the same curve on the back.

The Dorian likes this.
  5. The Dorian

The Dorian Well-Known Member

X2, it looks EXACTLY the same.

6. fonseca898

fonseca898 Well-Known Member

Not enough corner protection for a fall.