• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Gizmo dorks rubberized case cover: The thinnest, smallest, best fitting case yet

Sprockethead

Android Enthusiast
Apr 29, 2010
Amazon.com: Gizmo Dorks Rubberized Case Cover (Black) for the Sprint HTC EVO 4G: Cell Phones & Service

It's like $4.

I've spent probably a total of $100 trying to find a case that is not too big. I really only like my phone naked, though. Then I bought this on a whim because it was so cheap. It is awesome. It is like there is nothing on the phone. Except I think I like how the phone looks better with it, somehow.

It covers the back and the sides, and it just covers the corners. I'm not worried about the back because you can get a new back. I'm not worried about the front because there is a screen protector. So this case is perfect for a drop. It will take care of the sides and corners.

I'll post pictures tomorrow after I get up. But I thought I'd spread the word for people like me who only like their phone naked. This is the perfect alternative.

Oh, and the lens pokes through this case. But there is just enough of a curve to it that the lens does not touch the table if is laying on it's back. So now I can just toss the phone down on a table. Before I was always looking for a napkin or something to put it on ha ha.

Later.

Reactions: mrmoto
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones