Glad owner of a brand new Galaxy S

Last Updated:

1. BadApple

BadApple Member This Topic's Starter

Hey there, I ordered my Galaxy S one month ago and changed my contract and after some small problems with changing the carrier, I finally got the phone the contract still on its way. So I'm playing with my phone at home using wi-fi.

I'm a 19-year-old guy from Finland who likes to play with gadgets. I'm social and friendly and (sometimes too) kind :). I like games in general, board games and computer games alike. I play Mahjong (the 4-man game, not solitaire) with my friends and just recently bought my riichi set. I just downloaded Mahjong game on my phone and a go client. I plan on trying to learn go too and that will probably be a challenge. If I become better in it, I might even buy my own board set for it.

I also play computer games, most of them MMORPGs. I currently play Allods and used to play WoW for a while and tried several free-to-play mmos. I also play HoN although Allods is taking my time from it now. Feel free to pm me and we can get in contact in those games :).

I watch Anime a lot as well so that is one of the of the main reason why I chose this phone, since it has a superior display and can play all of the necessary formats used in them. I also study Japanese so if you know some Japanese we can talk :p.

Had to decide between Desire and this but ended up on this one due to hardware and swype and left Sense aside, but so far so good. Just waiting for 2.2 to come on this. I've already downloaded quite a few apps on the phone, such as Robo Defense and Asphalt 5, Dropbox, IM apps, etc. Been an Android enthusiast since this summer when I started to read stuff about them and decided I would get one soon. Just had to decide which one and wait for a good bundle.

I look forward to get to know you so just come and say hi :).

PS: I also tend to post walls of text so if you read it all I congratulate you and thank you that you didn't just say tl;dr and go away >_<.

Advertisement
  2. TozyJay

TozyJay Well-Known Member

Good to have you hear! Hope you enjoy the forums!

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forum!

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join in on the conversations! :D