Glad to be here

Last Updated:

1. MagnusRagnarok

MagnusRagnarok Member This Topic's Starter

I was having some probs w battery life on my hero, so i found this site with the most info on the subject....so i read...and read. I think i learned about 100 things about my phone!!!!lol...no small task considering i am a pc person, i have 2pcs a laptop and 2smartphones, and i repair pc's for a living...i should have been born with a hero built into my forearm, a titanium skeleton, and would like to think of my brain as a computer, so i already have that one! Anyways i wanted to leave my very easy solution and exp. To most of the peoples battery probs. That something mrniceguy said early in my reading that finally sunk in and made me think about something else...something that any 1 reporting any less than (100%), probably did not understand...soooo here i am. Good to be around so many techknowledgeable people...lol, sometimes I feel alone in a world w/ so many uninformed people. My htc is the smallest computer ive ever had the pleasure of owning! Did i mention that i l o v e t h i s p h o n e!!!!its my hero...npi. Feel free to pm me w/ any ?'s about the hero w/ google on the back!!glad to be here.

Advertisement
  2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

3. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Welcome to AF! :D

4. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: