• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Glad to join the community!

What is the new android phone that you are dying to have?

• Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • HTC Rezound

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Droid Razr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Droid Razr Maxx

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wanted to sign up for these forums for a long time, and today, I did not have much to do so I signed up. I have an HTC Evo 4G (thumbs up if you like it), and I love it, but some of these new phones coming out by android just seems so awesome e.g. Galaxy Nexus, HTC Rezound, Droid Razr and Droid Razr Maxx. Please tell me which one you prefer. I myself want the Droid razr Maxx. I also have an HTC Flyer and I love it , but I liked gingerbread on it better than honeycomb. The only good feature about the update was the ability to use my pen as a stylus not just a drawing utensil. Thank you for welcoming me and I am looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome to AF! :)

Myself, I'd prefer the Rezound. It was a toss up between that and the Nexus, but as I prefer the build quality on HTC's, I went for that. Moot though as it's not available in my country. :(

I like the rezound too but I am in a love/hate relationship with sense. sometimes I wish I could just turn it off and be well "pure google android". What do you think of sense?, and what phone do you currently have?

Upvote 0
I certainly prefer AOSP to Sense, but of all the manufacturer overlays, Sense is easily the best. I don't dislike Sense by any stretch of the imagination, I just prefer Android in it's vanilla format.

It will be interesting to see what HTC do with Sense & ICS as later versions (3.0 & 3.5) were very good. I'm excited to see if that can be refined further for ICS.

Upvote 0
I certainly prefer AOSP to Sense, but of all the manufacturer overlays, Sense is easily the best. I don't dislike Sense by any stretch of the imagination, I just prefer Android in it's vanilla format.

It will be interesting to see what HTC do with Sense & ICS as later versions (3.0 & 3.5) were very good. I'm excited to see if that can be refined further for ICS.

I don't like vanilla gingerbread, but I really like vanilla ICS. If I can get AOSP ICS with everything working on my Bionic, I'll stick with that ROM for a very long time.

Upvote 0
welcome to the Forums! I really want the Droid Razr Maxx, I really like Motorola's blur (or whatever they call it now) and like how thin the Maxx is with a huge 3300mAh battery

I know , and I would love that phone. I mean coming from the HTC Evo 4G (infamous for it sucky battery life), it would be nice not to worry about it. Currently, I use a two battery system where I change out the battery, and I don't really mind this.

Upvote 0
Nice to have you aboard... I would go with any device that has HTC Sense on it. (HTC Rezound)
icon14.gif

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones