• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Glass Screen Imperfection

seanryan23

Lurker
May 5, 2010
I got my HTC incredible on launch day and just noticed a line going down the left side of me glass screen that at first looks like a scratch. You mainly can only see it in direct light and when I try to look at the screen from the side, you can not see the line(unlike a scratch u would you could see it at all angles). I'm not too OCD about it, I just want to know if anyone else is having these random lines as well.

Thanks,
-Sean

Thanks for response guys, I'm going take it back to best buy today and exchange it. This time I'm going to get a screen protector just in case!

Be sure to get it professionally installed there. The best buy near me only carries the "invisashield" screen protectors. They have a small orange peel effect. I tried applying mine and it looked terrible so I removed it but I hear that others who have had it done in-store have had better results. Most likely if you talk to one of the ppl in the best buy mobile area they will have a smartphone on hand which has the protector already on and will be able to show you the look of the protector applied on another phone before hand so you can decide if you like the look of it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones