• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Global Note 3 on T-Mobile

auchegal

Lurker
Nov 19, 2013
Hi all,

I'm quite sure this was asked before but I could not find it. I'm going Manila and was wondering if the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 which I would purchase there would work on US T-mobile. ( I believe it's the same you can by in Hong Kong)

Thanks for all the help in advance and I'm sorry if this was asked before and I just did not find it :eek:

Wrelcome to the forums auchegal. T-Mobile offers WCDMA (UMTS) with HSPA+ 3G voice and data over most of their network, using the 1700 MHz (AWS) and 1900 MHz (PCS) bands. Their 4G LTE network also uses the 1700 MHz (AWS) band. They also offer GSM/EDGE 2G service in the 1900 band. If you can tell me the model number of Your Note 3 I can nail down what bands your phone supports.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones