gmail account

Last Updated:

1. keljerel

keljerel New Member This Topic's Starter

First of all I received the motorola droid today as a Christmas present and I absolutely love it. All of my family and friends were jealous when I showed them the google voice navigation app lol. I also created a gmail account today when I started up the phone. For some reason I can't access the gmail account on my computer but I can through my phone. Why can't I access it on my computer?:confused:

Advertisement
  2. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to access it on your computer. I would guess it's a password issue.

3. keljerel

Thanks for your reply and I think it's a password problem as well. I would have to wait 24 hours before I can get my password back by answering the security question. I thought I put in a secondary email address but i guess i didn't. The problem is I can't access my gmail account for the next 24 hours and I was wondering is there a way I can sign out of gmail on the Droid. Will I not be able to request my password again in those 24 hours because of my gmail account being signed in?

4. keljerel

Nevermind I got everything working.