• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Gmail app buggy?

samcarroll

Jun 20, 2010
Is anyone else having issues with their GMail app? Mine closes randomly when im trying to navigate through it as well as i cannot reply to any email nor forward. I was stuck on the road today with a very important email that i needed to forward and couldnt because it has no other buttons except Archive, Delete and Inbox.

Any help? Ive already cleared the cache in settings>applications>manage

Is anyone else having issues with their GMail app? Mine closes randomly when im trying to navigate through it as well as i cannot reply to any email nor forward. I was stuck on the road today with a very important email that i needed to forward and couldnt because it has no other buttons except Archive, Delete and Inbox.

Any help? Ive already cleared the cache in settings>applications>manage

When I view the contents of my gmail and scroll all the way to the bottom of that window on the leftmost side there are the;

Reply...........Reply to all.......... Forward

with blue arrows next to them just above the fixed buttons.

Archive ..........Delete ...............Older

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones