Gmail app no longer pushing after MR2?General

Last Updated:

1. hazeof3dd

hazeof3dd Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone else experienced this since MR2? I would receive alerts to new gmails instantly before MR2, and now I'm lucky if I even get them at all without going into the app and hitting refresh. I checked all my settings and it does appear to be set to automatically sync....

Advertisement
  2. nekoki

nekoki Well-Known Member

Thankfully I do not have this problem.

3. hazeof3dd

Well, since posting this, I've been testing it a bit more, and it does seem to be alerting me, just delayed, almost like its checking it every such and such number of minutes.

4. sed

sed Active Member

This just started happening to me today. I don't know that it was caused by the update since everything was fine for a few days.

I just tested and it took three minutes to receive an email. Sometimes it wouldn't come at all until i refreshed my inbox or would be very delayed

5. hazeof3dd

Well now it must know that I'm talking about it, because when it notified me about that last post, it got the email before my computer gmail counter got it, and that thing updates every minute....

6. ludist210

ludist210 Well-Known Member

Mine is doing this now too. Would a wipe of the cache/settings perhaps fix the problem?