• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Gmail app not syncing emails to phone

DraastiK

Dec 6, 2012
NJ
Title says it all. After I updated to Jellybean my main Gmail account does not sync at all anymore. my secondary (junk) account syncs right away.

I've tried deleting the account at least 3 times now, I've manually synced up the Gmail account and emails STILL do not come to the phone with the main account

The "Email" app works perfectly fine with the main email, but I'd like to use the Gmail app only.

AT&T GS3, if that helps.

I have tried a factory reset as well. However that did not fix the issue. Also why would one email account work on the Gmail app, and not another if it was an issue with an update.

The main account is the Google account tied with my phone (play store and such). I've deleted the Google account, and reset the account. Nothing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones