1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Gmail call phone

Last Updated:

1. Lmp1054

Lmp1054 Member This Topic's Starter

Searching has led me to dead ends,

I do not want a Google Voice APP, which calls my number and forwards it using the Google voice number.

I want a app, that uses the Gmail "Call Phone" feature and makes VOIP call with out using my minutes

Does such a app exist, I.E in beta testing or anything close?

Thanks in advance.

Background Info,
    not a question but just information on why i want this app. I'm currently in college for a degree in Mech Engrg. I no longer have a job, due to slowing economy, and was unable to find a job, so i started a small business in my apartment, mostly ebay and cragilist. I will hopefully have a website soon. I will be selling new and used hydraulic equipment. Hopefully I will make enough money to keep my head above water until i graduate. To save money I have switched from Tmobile to Virgin Mobile $25 plan, I have created a Google Voice number for my company number.

This feature will make it possible for me to make phone calls, and not run over my limited 300 minutes. I have tethered my netbook to my intercept but connection is pathetic. Having this feature would help me keep my cost of running my business very low.

Advertisement