Gmail doesn't show on status bar &Led notification keeps blinking

Last Updated:

1. mfcknlena

mfcknlena New Member This Topic's Starter

So i would get a Green Led Notification for GMAIL . And then when i would i check it , it doesn't show on my status bar . And when i close the phone, like lock it .. the Led keeps blinking green ?
    It stayed like this for almost two days .. and then just then I signed up for this forum it sent me and email to my phone .. surprisingly .. my Led blinks , the phone vibrates and GMAIL shows on the status bar ..

What can I do to prevent the GMAIL &continuously Led blinking .. to happen again ?
    What's wrong with my DROID ?

Advertisement
  2. IxI Dan IxI

IxI Dan IxI Well-Known Member

could be a different notification....... like an unread txt message.

3. mfcknlena

mfcknlena New Member This Topic's Starter

no it's not an unread text message . nothing shows on my notification bar . it justs blinks when the screen is off and then when i turn it on , it stops but there are no unread messages or emails or anything ..

4. MiBFTo

MiBFTo Member

This has happened to me a couple of times lately. I've found it's some other kind of notification... but because there's no notification on the drop down bar, it's difficult to clear.

I uninstalled all Twitter apps as I believe they were the source. I'm not really tweeting anymore anyhow.