• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help gmail holidays et al calander question

Clear data for calendar. Make sure you have the most recent version of gmail and then open calendar hit menu.more.refresh i think is the order.

Also make sure you haven't turned off the auto sync in accounts and sync. Many have done so when adjusting settings for battery life.

silly question but, how do you clear calader data...?

and i am using the stock EVO calander, should i be using something else...

??

scott
thanks so far by the way...

Upvote 0
while calendar is open press exactly as he listed.

it is there...or there is something wrong with your calendar app.

try going to market and searching "gmail" and install the most current gmail

since release that menu has been there on mine tho

got it now, but you guys missed a step (no worries, i found it)...

menu-->more-->calandars

then once on that page

menu--->add calendar...

ok so i can add US Holidays, Sunrise/sunset, but it is giving me the NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB schedules i subscribe to on my online gmail calendar in the list of choices...

????

thanks so far..

Upvote 0
got it now, but you guys missed a step (no worries, i found it)...

menu-->more-->calandars

then once on that page

menu--->add calendar...

ok so i can add US Holidays, Sunrise/sunset, but it is giving me the NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB schedules i subscribe to on my online gmail calendar in the list of choices...

????

thanks so far..

meant to say that it IS NOT giving me the options to choose the sports calendars to which i subscribe...(i typo'd)

the US holidays, sunrise/sunset are others i subscribe to just tlike the sports ones...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones