• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Gmail not showing anything in Inbox?

tmette

Dec 11, 2009
Illinois
Ok, I'm seriously in love with this phone..it's great and it's the first smartphone I've ever had. I have come across one tiny problem that I need help with.

Whenever I go into Gmail (I do not have push notification on, just check it every once in a while) it will say at the top "Inbox (2)", but then says "No Conversations" in the middle of the screen where it is supposed to list all the emails in my Inbox. I know that there are two in there because they are there whenever I check Gmail on my computer. I looked for an option in the Gmail settings in case it only shows unread mail, but can't find anything. If I navigate to a different label, it will show all the emails in them, just not the Inbox. It started out OK, but I just noticed it a day or so ago doing this.

My father was messing around with my phone the other day, and I'm wondering if he did something?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones