• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gmail not working with stock app

gbmb34

Lurker
Feb 9, 2012
Hi all,

I got a Samsung Statosphere a month ago with Verizon from Best Buy. I had my school email set up in the stock Email app and it worked for about a week before stopping. I also was unable to set up gmail with that stock app. I took it to the store and to Best Buy and neither had an idea. They told me about K9 mail but I wasn't a huge fan. I've cleared cache on the gmail app and the email app, done a master reset, and Verizon today sent me a certified pre-owned phone. Unlike my last phone, my aol/yahoo/live all now work with the stock app, but gmail and my school (Corporate) still do not. I mainly just synched the aol/yahoo/live as a test, but gmail and my school are by far the most important. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones