Gmail on Android - FAIL

Last Updated:

1. raze813

raze813 New Member This Topic's Starter

i'll tell you why...

when i'm in a hurry and i try to get through all my emails on my BB i can stop and all the ones that i read will be marked read, however... on the android i cannot stop in the middle of a long convo (lets say 50 emails) and then continue when i have time from the same spot ... they just mark the entire conversation as read (even though i didnt get to the last email).... and when i do go back to the convo i have to expand it fully and look for the email i stopped at to continue reading .... is there any way i can go around this thing or is this just a google failure ... does anyone else have the same problem?
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

i am lost at what you mean ...

if you have 50 emails from one person that you haven't read ????

I gmail on my phone (mytouch 3g) read emails are grayed and unread are still on a white background ...

it the email is a thread ... what i do is star the ones i have read or responded to .. and then use the menu key to mark the thread as unread ...

3. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :) I am not experiencing that problem? What I haven't read on my emails still stays highlighted. Enjoy your visits here. :)

4. raze813

raze813 New Member This Topic's Starter

are you talking about android gmail? ... its sorted by conversation and when you open one up ALL the emails are marked read even if you didnt go through them all