Gmail push failing?Support

1. MIE-TPA-Shaff

MIE-TPA-Shaff New Member

Anyone else noticed that Gmail is not pushing properly? Appears to have been happening all day on my DX (2.2). Manual refresh pulls emails from varying times (saw several at one hour+ between receipt and pull).

Hope it's a temporary glitch with big G's servers.

Advertisement
    :
  2. akvtiger

akvtiger Member

Same here.
  3. wxman2003

wxman2003 Well-Known Member

No problem here.
  4. DECGTC

DECGTC Well-Known Member

5. ccw1134

ccw1134 Member

+2 with the same issue (Incredible and Moment)
  6. -=Jeff=-

-=Jeff=- Well-Known Member

same here on a D1
  7. mxsjw

mxsjw Well-Known Member

all good here
  8. BookLover

BookLover Well-Known Member

No prob for me.
  9. t4ckleb0x

t4ckleb0x Well-Known Member

2.2 DX and its been sucking.
  10. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

Working fine on my DX.
  11. mchung53

mchung53 Well-Known Member

I've been having push issues today as well...it was working fine until today...hopefully this is temporary.
  12. ekyle

ekyle Well-Known Member

Works fine for me
  13. nycebo

nycebo Well-Known Member

It was definitely occurring yesterday but seems to have resolved itself at some point in the late evening. Are you still having issues this morning?
  14. Stole 71

Stole 71 Active Member

I am still not getting my gmail - yesterday and today.
  15. ekyle

ekyle Well-Known Member

Install anything in that time frame? Check and make sure your data sync is on
  16. abugarcias

abugarcias Member

Mine isn't working either since yesterday.
  17. t4ckleb0x

t4ckleb0x Well-Known Member

I archived like 5 emails from my phone this morning when I woke up. When I got to school and got on a computer the emails were still in my inbox (2 hours later). It usually archives them in my Gmail too not just on my phone.

Gmail (droid) has also been saying I have 3 new emails or something and then not showing them no matter how much I refresh.
  18. mxsjw

mxsjw Well-Known Member

Those of you that are having issues...have you logged into your Gmail account from a desktop computer lately? I was having an issue with a message indicator in the dock bar hanging up (said I had 1 and I had already read it). Logging into Gmail from my PC and clicking the message fixed it.
  19. FrozenIpaq

FrozenIpaq Well-Known Member

That's not the issue. It's not pushing to mobile devices at all for some accounts. This seems to be a problem on Google's end so I suggest those with the problem to just hang tight, there's nothing we can do about it.
  20. mxsjw

mxsjw Well-Known Member

I realize it's not the issue, but it was an issue none the less that logging into gmail from a PC fixed. I was just asking the question to help troubleshoot. I'm sure it's on Google's end, but some may be able to get by in the mean time. So I ask again...

Those having issues, have you logged into your gmail from a desktop lately?
  21. draconius

draconius Well-Known Member

Yeah...says I have 9 emails when I don't and when I log in on a computer all my emails are still there...
  22. nycebo

nycebo Well-Known Member

Try clearing the cache and the data for the Gmail app. For the latter, you will have to reconfigure your settings, but only took me about 20 seconds.
  23. 2003vstrom

2003vstrom Well-Known Member

yeah I`m having the same problem and I cleared my data started over and I still have the same problem and mine just started yesterday too.
  24. Rick2179

Rick2179 Well-Known Member

Same here, mine started not syncing yesterday, I did a factory reset and it still not syncing. Hopefully its on Google's end.
  25. what29

what29 Well-Known Member

Same here, stopped working yesterday and still not working today. I can manually check my gmail but new ones are not pushed. Tried clearing data, reset app, reboot everything but still nothing