Gmail Sync IssuesSupport

Last Updated:

1. scrumo

scrumo Member This Topic's Starter

A few days ago, my phone started having trouble syncing with Gmail. I haven't installed anything new, done anything different, but when it used to take seconds to sync, that sync icon is in my notification bar for around five minutes at a time. Each time it does that, my battery ends up heating up, and it seems to have trouble syncing my Gmail accounts. I tried accessing one of my accounts on a computer, and it started locking me out. Is my phone doing something to mess with Gmail's servers, or is this a problem with the server?

Advertisement
  2. rcourt529

rcourt529 Well-Known Member

I don't think your phones causing that. It sounds like your gmail account itself is screwed up. What does it say after you try logging in to your gmail account on the computer? Does it say anything? or does it just freeze up?

3. scrumo

It doesn't say anything. I'll have the window open, and the next time it refreshes it just goes to a screen that says i've been locked out for anywhere between one minute to 24 hours. I cleared my cache and cookies and it will work again for about fifteen minutes, then it stops working again.

4. rcourt529

rcourt529 Well-Known Member

5. scrumo

Yeah, it just gave me the same information about being locked out for one minute to 24 hours. I even tried emailing them and it auto-replied with the same information, and so far no real person has responded.