1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Gmail Sync not workingSupport

1. opaoopa

opaoopa Member

It worked before and now stop ,

Asking the phone to do data sync to gmail emails , turn the sync sign on the status bar.
    and then the this sign hang there forever and the emails are not sync.

I try with 2 kind of wifi + 3gp and nothing , my phone dont want to sync my emails.

The strange thing is , when i ask the phone to sync my calender + contacts it's working ok.

While asking to sync the emails it's hangs forever.

Any one know how to solve this maybe :( ...

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. pegasus21

pegasus21 Well-Known Member

How about going to settings, manage applications, gmail storage and clearing the data?
  3. kam187

kam187 Well-Known Member

I also noticed my sync broke today, but is back up now. Maybe google problems too?
  4. ryko

ryko Well-Known Member

Hi All,
    I think it's a google problem. I am having trouble even connecting to gmail on the computer (very hit and miss), seems to be happening since they had an attack on their site a while back :(
  5. Nikebhatia

Nikebhatia New Member

There is an option for data sync, enable the Auto sync.
    You should be good.
  6. mary-barbara

mary-barbara New Member

My Galaxy Europa used to sync the calendar to Google and thence to Outlook, which was exactly why I bought it.(I used to use a Palm, but now can't sync that with Outlook). Now, for no apparent reason, it won't sync with Google. I do not want to do a hard reset because then I will lose all the stuff that hasn't been sync'ed, including probably my phone numbers and all the settings. I loathe stuff that does not work properly - I am almost tempted to go back to pen & paper!