• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gmail synchronize issues

I have an Samsung I5800 and have an issues with Gmail in last 2 days. First, I can't send e-mails. It behaves like mail was sent but it was not.
And about synhronize: It shows I have several unread messages, all are new arived (I'm checking on PC and there are newest) but the messages are showed from last 2 days. The old screen, with only old messages but with "inbox (4)" and the top. And when I receive new message, and I synhronize, it shows Inbox (5) but again, no new message visible on the inbox screen.

Can anyone help with some idea for solution, please?

thanks in advance

Might be a Gmail issues. I am running an EPIC with Frozen 1.1.0 ROM and yesterday mine started doing the same thing. Today i actually got on my computer and noticed all the messages i have deleted in the past 24 hours are still there. But the gmail app on my device shows them gone.
Since were on different ROMs my guess is its a GMAIL problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones