gmail with aol?

Last Updated:

1. kellyg1120

kellyg1120 Member This Topic's Starter

I use AOL for my main email; is there anyway to use the gmail and connect it with my AOL email? I don't use the gmail on my phone because I don't get any of my mail sent to gmail! Thanks :)

Advertisement
  2. dougwilson2000

dougwilson2000 Well-Known Member

3. kellyg1120

lol, yes i still use aol! that website helps w/ the transition, but I was wondering if could permanently get w/e email gets sent to my AOL email, to come on my cell phone. I would rather give out my AOL email address because I've had it for so many years.

4. Timmaaay4

Timmaaay4 Well-Known Member

Yes you can go into your gmail account and have gmail pull your aol account and then gmail will then push it to your phone. It works great. You also get all of you folders that you may have with aol.

5. kellyg1120

Do I do that onlineee or on my cell phone?

6. Timmaaay4

Timmaaay4 Well-Known Member

do it online. log into your gmail account. then settings in the top right corner.
    then click the accounts and import tab. then the 1st one is import form another address. click that and follow instructions. then the 3rd one down is import pop3 email account click that and follow instructions. and there you go you now have push aol through gmail.