gmail won't syncSupport

1. cyberapps

cyberapps Well-Known Member

samsung galaxy proclaim gmail won't sync

Sometimes my gmail well send right off even with a attachments and sometimes it won't. Sometimes the gmail won't sync what I had to do is turn off the phone then turn it back on then it works for a while then when I go back later on it won't send any new e-mail again and won't sync again.

My 1st phone never hand this sync issue but this replacemnt phone does just with the gmail

Advertisement
    :
  2. cyberapps

cyberapps Well-Known Member

I have try this below and still at times it won't send the e-mails in the gamil app on my phone

1. Go into Settings>Applications>Manage Applications
    2. Find Gmail in the list of applications (you may have to press the All tab at the top if you don
  3. DarkJedi

DarkJedi Well-Known Member

Have same phone... don't seem to be having the problem you have. My email and everything else syncs up just as fast / often as my tablet.

Only thing I can think is that your mobile data (3G) is going so slow that the email with attachment is timing out. I know my data can sometimes get down to dial-up speeds... so sending 200k photo attachment doesn't seem to work until I get into better 3G area or Wi-Fi range.