• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

gnarlyDUCK - HTC Hero

gnarlyDUCK

Oct 26, 2009
Orlando, FL
This is my first smartphone - HTC Hero, and im LOVING IT!

I have waited for quite awhile to get my hands on a smartphone, and im glad i waited. This phone so far fits everything that I have been looking for:
- not too wide
- not too heavy
- not too long (height)
- easy to navigate
- apps (tons free/paid)

The only rant i have is no camera flash... no biggie.

Joined the forum to see new "anything" with the phone or Android os, solve issues that arise, and learn.

Soon, I like to get more out of the "integration" apps on the phone or what i have heard people do:
- Outlook integration (contacts, email) *i hate having to have my work phone and personal phone separated
- is there a gesture to close/kill an app?
- what are the best social tools/apps?

This is my first smartphone - HTC Hero, and im LOVING IT!

I have waited for quite awhile to get my hands on a smartphone, and im glad i waited. This phone so far fits everything that I have been looking for:
- not too wide
- not too heavy
- not too long (height)
- easy to navigate
- apps (tons free/paid)

The only rant i have is no camera flash... no biggie.

Joined the forum to see new "anything" with the phone or Android os, solve issues that arise, and learn.

Soon, I like to get more out of the "integration" apps on the phone or what i have heard people do:
- Outlook integration (contacts, email) *i hate having to have my work phone and personal phone separated
- is there a gesture to close/kill an app?
- what are the best social tools/apps?

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones